Get free initial consultation right away!
Secure Your Phone mobile app has been designed to keep your sensitive data safe in case your phone is missing or stolen. This hybrid mobile app can be installed and configured on Android devices and managed through a secure web-based interface.
The app is equipped with two modules – one for protection, the other for control, and thus constitutes an ideal preventive measure to keep your phone safe at all times.
The user defines a trusted phone number that will be used for managing the missing device. For instance, it may be the number of a person close to us (such as a member of the family) or our second number (if we have one).
The proposed solution grants the user full control over the protective measure.
Secure Your Phone mobile app offers an exceptionally wide range of functionalities. Its main purpose is to:
- Help the user to retrieve the missing phone
- Prevent the thief from using the device
- Safeguard sensitive data stored on the device
- Help to identify the thief or the person who found the device.
- The app uses data transmission based on SIM card operator’s APN or connects to a hotspot.
- If data transfer is not possible, the user receives text messages.
The app key features:
- Locking the phone remotely
- Location tracking
- Sending messages to the phone
- Obtaining information on SIM card
- Viewing contacts and call log
- Taking picture with front camera
- Recording sound from microphone
Together with our partner N7 Mobile we have developed Secure your phone (Ochrona telefonu) mobile app for a major Polish telecommunications company Polkomtel S.A. Secure your phone enables to safeguard a lost of stolen smartphone. This hybrid mobile app can be installed and configured on Android devices and managed through a secure web-based interface.
The interface allows to track the exact location of the phone and safeguard sensitive data stored on the device. The system also helps to identify the “new users” and prevents them from using the phone.
The app uses data transmission based on SIM card operator’s APN or connects to any hotspot. If data transfer is not possible, information is sent as a text message.