Discover your opportunity
Join our team and develop your career by making our innovative projects come to life!
By beginning your journey with NVT you will be working on great projects for the biggest companies in the industry! We offer career development, work within a fantastic team and the ability to reach your full potential.
Have a look at our offering. If you have any questions, please get in touch!
NVT is a great place for innovative projects, teamwork and the fulfilment of the most challenging tasks.
We specialise in delivering application solutions as well as sales of IT services. We deliver our services to clients who need IT solutions- both small tasks as well as high-impacting ones, to support important business processes of large companies. Our business partners include the largest national telecommunications operators.
We are currently looking for individuals interested in the position of:
Java Software Developer
Location: Warsaw, with the possibility of fully remote working or partially remote working (we have offices in Ursynow and Praga). You can also work 100% from the office.
- Project and programming work using Java/Spring environments
- Development of new applications, modification and expansion of existing applications
- Development of automated testing (unit and integrated) for the developed code
- Documentation of implemented solutions
- Minimum 2 years experience developing Java projects
- Very good practical understanding of Spring and Hibernate technology
- Very good understanding of SQL, GIT and Maven
- Knowledge of web application development (HTTP, RESTful API)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to work independently, communication skills
- Motivation for continued self-development
- English language skills to read and write documentation
Understanding of the following technologies will be an advantage:
- AngularJS/Angular 2, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Spring Boot, Java 8, Groovy, Spock, RabbitMQ
- Familiarity with the design patterns and rules of Clean Code
- Practical experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Taking part in interesting projects
- Possibility of getting to know new technology and tools
- Working within small teams
- Comfortable working atmosphere
- Salary depending on results
- Flat organizational structure
- Freedom of choosing competency development paths
- Flexible forms of employment and stable work environment
- Benefit package (insurance, healthcare, sports card)
Check our job offers and choose the most suited for you. If you haven’t found a suitable position, send us your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org